Originally Posted by ernielive
Please try the following:
Please follow these steps to resolve your issue:
- Open Finder
- Press Shift+Cmd+G
- When the Go To Folder window appears, type /System
- In the System folder, navigate to the Library folder, then Extensions folder
- Move ProcasterAudioRedirector32 (or LivestreamAudioRedirector) to the trash
- Move the Procaster application to the trash
- Clean out the trash bin
- Reboot your machine
- Install the latest beta of Procaster again
If you continue to encounter the issue, please let me know.
This doesn't work for me. I can't even load the Procaster, it starts to try to load then crashes. I have tried everything. I have OSX 10.8, by the way.