Stuff I'd like to see in the next Procaster update:
1. Less CPU usage; on my laptop with a dual core Pentium something or other, it takes up about 60% of the cycles.
2. Faster interface; It takes about three minutes to go from launch to recording.
3. WebM support; it's open source.
4. Ability to remove the green brackets, color correction menu, and chat window during recording, and the ability to keep them from starting up in the first place. I run Win7 x64 with Aero.
5. Support for Aero (it must revert to basic scheme to work).