View Single Post
Old 17th June 2011, 05:34

Question Account Verification

Okay, so I'd like to get my account verified, but I'm a little confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing. When I first signed up, I input all of the information needed, even making the channel page look nice with a header and all that such, putting that in for verification. I'd initially figured that verification was akin to other websites "email verification" just with a different name. After it was rejected, I looked more into it. Apparently, I needed to have videos available in both my autopilot, and in my library. So, after doing a number of livestreams now, and doing just that, I've got a good 10 or so hours worth of streaming in both library/autopilot, with more to come. Sending in my verification yet again, I ended up waiting perhaps 1-2 days, only...for it to be rejected again?

Is there something I'm missing here, or something I'm doing wrong? I'd love for my channel to grow, but I need verification for people to even find my page without me sending it right to them, and without that, I'm going to be stuck with the few friends willing and with time available to watch when I go live.

For reference, my channel is here: http://www.livestream.com/cellidortv
I'd love to know what I need to do here.