Hey Guys! first i have to say that my English is not the best.. sorry about that
It's my first Live-Stream and i am actually a n00b! I was looking for this question in the Forum and FAQ. Did not find after more than 1h searching, so i try to ask the Community.
Is there an Option to delet "Latest Videos"?
Why i want delet some of this?
Because i recorded some test Stuff to find the best Settings for my Connection. I dont think my Viewers want to see that
Thx for your Help Guys!
Livestream - The world is watching you
I found it
Deleting Content From Your Library
For better content management and to stay below the 10GB storage limit on free channels you may want to periodically remove content from your library. To do so:
1. Log in to Your Account at Livestream.com
2. On the “My Channels” tab in Your Account, pick the channel you want to manage, and click the “Launch Studio” icon
3. In the Livestream Studio, click the “Manage Library” tab.
4. Make sure to download any video files you want to keep a copy of before deleting them from your channel. For more information, see How to Download a Video.
5. In your Library, you can either delete entire Storyboards (and all videos within them), or individual video files within a Storyboard.
To delete an entire Storyboard, find the storyboard and click the small “x” in the upper right corner. ￼You will be prompted to confirm the deletion. Click “Yes”
To delete a video within a Storyboard, select the storyboard to view the videos in it. Choose the video you want to delete, and click the small “x” in the upper right corner. ￼
You will be prompted to confirm the deletion. Click “Yes”