Livestream Forum

Livestream Forum (http://www.livestream.com/forum/index.php)
-   Procaster Windows (http://www.livestream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   World of Warcraft incompatibility? (http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9969)

Zealoth 22nd September 2012 10:36

World of Warcraft incompatibility?

"To begin Game casting, please open a DirectX or OpenGL game and press Ctrl+F1"
Is the message i get every time i attempt to start live streaming World of Warcraft. I already have downloaded the latest version of Procaster, and it does not seem to work. Suggestions, advice, comments, anything?

ernielive 24th September 2012 20:19

Download and install the beta, Procaster 20.3.10. Open Procaster then open WoW. Then, click CTRL+F2 to hook Procaster to WoW, at which point clicking CTRL+F1 should begin streaming your gameplay.

AquariusDragon 28th September 2012 00:36

I'm having the exact same issue. However the update isn't fixing it(I even double checked the hot keys to make sure ctrl+F2 was the hook command). Any ideas? I'd love to have Procaster up and running before my guild starts raiding.

Rajj117 28th September 2012 15:17

Procaster Unresponsive with WoW

I'm trying to stream World of Warcraft to show a friend who doesn't currently have it. My problem is that there's no display when I'm running the game, and the Attach Game keybind isn't doing anything either.

I downloaded it a couple days ago, and since then I've downloaded a beta version in which I read from another thread that it's supposed to fix the problem, however it doesn't.

ernielive 30th September 2012 15:34

Rajj117,

Could you explain further what you mean by "no display"? Are you unable to see the Procaster HUD in game? Do you receive the message "To begin Game casting, please open a DirectX or OpenGL game and press Ctrl+F1"?

After installing Procaster 20.3.10, have you clicked CTRL+F2 when in game to hook?

Bogdalf 1st October 2012 07:19

Same problem, I can still run in windowed mode and broadcast with desktop view, but I drop from 100-150 FPS down to 25-29FPS. New expansion do something different or? I'd love to stream some new content at optimal FPS :)

Rajj117 1st October 2012 22:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernielive (Post 35144)
Rajj117,

Could you explain further what you mean by "no display"? Are you unable to see the Procaster HUD in game? Do you receive the message "To begin Game casting, please open a DirectX or OpenGL game and press Ctrl+F1"?

After installing Procaster 20.3.10, have you clicked CTRL+F2 when in game to hook?

There is no HUD in game, and I do receive the message open a DirectX or OpenGL game and press Ctrl+F1

I downloaded this version 20.3.10, because of the CTRL+F2 hook, and it still has not effect.

ernielive 2nd October 2012 13:34

Bogdalf and AquariusDragon,

Please be sure you are updated to the latest beta Procaster 20.3.10.

Everyone experiencing this issue, please provide the following information:

Operating System
WoW version

Bogdalf 4th October 2012 04:20

Running on Windows 7 Professional 64bit, WoW Version 5.0.5(16057)(Release x64). Have Procaster 20.3.10 and have tried hooking to wow with multiple different hotkeys.

Twomonk 12th October 2012 04:46

World of Warcraft Live Stream don't work!

1 Attachment(s)
Hello there fellow users!

I have this problem which i just can not solve. I've googled around like crazy about it but the solutions i've found haven't helped me out.

You see when I am to start streaming my game it doesn't "find" it or how to say.
There should be some way to see that the program is active while in the game no?
Well there ain't anything like it. When i tab out it's the same as i left if, with the window up telling me to start a game with DirektX or the other thing.

WoW is DirectX 11 on my computer.
I've tried to start up the Program first and then wow aswell as the other way around.
I've tried both the "Capture Game" and the "Capture Desktop".
Capture game -> it all goes black, there just aint anything.
Capture Desktop -> My interface in the game keeps blinking and it's rather annoying.

I've lower every graphic options to see if it was the problem, i've put the programs on different prioritys on the computer.. there is something that i've missed.

Would be extremly glad, over joyed even, if someone out there could make my stream going.

Useing Windows 7.. i saw something about problems with Vista when i googled, something to do with this?

Regards:

Two