Stuff I'd like to see in the next Procaster update:
1. Less CPU usage; on my laptop with a dual core Pentium something or other, it takes up about 60% of the cycles.
2. Faster interface; It takes about three minutes to go from launch to recording.
3. WebM support; it's open source.
4. Ability to remove the green brackets, color correction menu, and chat window during recording, and the ability to keep them from starting up in the first place. I run Win7 x64 with Aero.
5. Support for Aero (it must revert to basic scheme to work).
Thanks for the feedback, I have taken note of your feature requests and have also noticed that some of these requests are already available:
"The color correction menu and chat are already available while broadcasting in the latest version. You can set the color correction menu availability within the Video tab in Procaster Preferences." Yes, but once you've started up, both of those cannot be closed without ending the stream, and there is no way to toggle chat on and off unless you visit the webpage of the streaming video to chat with others. The green brackets and menu bar come up no matter what when you start up a stream.
"When you first start procaster, it gives you the option to run in Basic mode or not. Running in Aero mode will show viewers all of the Procaster overlays when displaying your screen which is why Basic mode is preferred." Right, shows them everything, which is why I'm asking for Aero support, as in, those overlays can be set to not stay up.
There is also no check box for automatically switching to Basic mode. See the video (videos, actually, the stream cut out and split it into two videos)(you'll have to wait 20 seconds for the ads to finish on each video and then experience audio drops) for what I'm talking about.
I also wish I had a total view counter on the actual livestream video page, so I can track demographics like YouTube Insight, and I want the ability to favorite videos and list videos and have better community interaction on the site.
Hello! I really would like to have his same feature too: I would love to be able to chat sametime as I am recording video/gaming. But I need help with following things:
1: How can I load basic settings?
2: What is aero mode and how can I disable it?
I would be most leased if ya would help me
I love procaster & have been using it for over 2yrs @ http://www.livestream.com/occupytoronto - I've done about 4000 streams btw & here's a few for the wish list:
1. Audio EQ - full blown eh
2. Stats: I'd like a running total of who was watching live duri, & not just who's on at any given time - eg. 103/2475
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17.|