Livestream Forum

Livestream Forum (http://www.livestream.com/forum/index.php)
-   Procaster Windows (http://www.livestream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Procaster won't let me chat (http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5832)

InuyashaSano 2nd January 2011 23:27

Procaster won't let me chat

I had to download the latest procaster and now it won't let me chat. I can go online and other people can see my video but the chat doesn't work on the procasters part.

coryfrans 3rd January 2011 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by InuyashaSano (Post 19624)
I had to download the latest procaster and now it won't let me chat. I can go online and other people can see my video but the chat doesn't work on the procasters part.

What exactly do you mean when you say that your chat doesn't work? If you can, please post a screen shot so we can better help you.

amivan 24th January 2013 15:31

1 Attachment(s)
I have the same problem. Chat won't work and I have the newest version of flash and procaster.

RevRuby 26th January 2013 17:39

this is my problem exactly too! well one of them...

ernielive 28th January 2013 10:16

In which version of Procaster are you getting this error?

To install Flash in Procaster please download from this URL. Select your OS then select ‘Other Versions’ in Step 2. When you launch Procaster the issue should be resolved.

tobrokenstone 28th January 2013 12:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernielive (Post 36187)
In which version of Procaster are you getting this error?

To install Flash in Procaster please download from this URL. Select your OS then select ‘Other Versions’ in Step 2. When you launch Procaster the issue should be resolved.

I've tried this with both the most recent release version of Procaster and with the 20.3.22 beta. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both Procaster and Flash. I still can't chat.

ernielive 29th January 2013 10:04

tobrokenstone,

Have you tried restarting your computer between uninstall and re-install?

tobrokenstone 29th January 2013 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ernielive (Post 36196)
tobrokenstone,

Have you tried restarting your computer between uninstall and re-install?

I have. It didn't fix the problem.

sleepyheadkl 25th July 2013 17:43

I am having the same issue. It is really frustrating. I have uninstalled and reinstalled everything and it won't work.

Grumpycakes 25th July 2013 21:09

Same problem!

I have restarted my computer twice, updated flash player, made sure my procaster was the newest version and restarted my computer again. When I open procaster and go to chat there is nothing but the gray bar that has the options for livestream, facebook, or the last one that I can't remember right now. Since updating flash I cannot even see these options but still somehow have the gray bar. Where the chat box should be is just the dark gray of the procaster itself. My friends on the livestream did confirm that the chat box was working for them just fine, but I am unable to see anything.