Livestream Forum

Livestream Forum (http://www.livestream.com/forum/index.php)
-   Procaster Windows (http://www.livestream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Procaster Game Support Thread (http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5664)

coryfrans 13th December 2010 10:01

Procaster Game Support Thread

Hello Everyone,

We are currently looking to improve and expand game compatablity with Procaster. We would like to know if there are any games you have been having problems with, and also would like to see supported. If you can please provide us with this bit of information

Name of the Game
Is it supported by procaster?
If it is, please let us know what issues you are having with the game?

To keep this thread organized, please try not to post the same game/issue.

Thanks all,
Cory

1SPIDER1001 14th December 2010 18:00

Game: Fraxy(Last version)
After i install Procaster (last version), .mp3 music in game don't work anymore, even if i uninstall Procaster.
I can only use system restore to return music... (System restore removes Procaster also...)
(I use Windows XP)

Blade10 21st December 2010 09:11

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Hi, nice topic!

I have problem only whit Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, i have tried whit COD series but only here have problem.. bleack screan, I have tried whit full screan and window system game.. but its the same.

Thanks in advance for halp!

(use XP sp3)

Zolothegr8 21st December 2010 20:05

Name of the Game: Minecraft
Is it supported by procaster? i dont think so

lots of people stream minecraft and i beleave they say they cant do "game mode" with it so would be nice to be able to do that with minecraft

hunter2458 22nd December 2010 03:02

Direct3D

Morrowind Support, which requires Direct3D support.

hunter2458 22nd December 2010 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zolothegr8 (Post 19319)
Name of the Game: Minecraft
Is it supported by procaster? i dont think so

lots of people stream minecraft and i beleave they say they cant do "game mode" with it so would be nice to be able to do that with minecraft

I doubt that's possible at all, it runs under java and not a true exe like most games. Most people have no problem playing it in desktop mode though.

Blade10 22nd December 2010 09:44

No one use Fs2004? (microsoft flight simulator)

Absconditus 23rd December 2010 14:21

Games: Medal of Honor - Multiplayer, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Vietnam), Metro 2033, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Just Cause 2
Are they supported?: I would guess not, since they are not working. Link to list of certified games would be handy.
Problems: MoH, BF:BC2, Metro 2033 and JC2 will not even display the Procaster HUD, though pressing Ctrl+F1 seemingly starts a recording, but it will only show up as a black screen in the Studio with no audio getting through. Amnesia crashes when Procaster is running with it. There are also certain games wich will not recognize the Ctrl+F1 shortcut (Assassin's Creed II in example) after the new update with the chat integration.

--

Futher information: Running on; ASUS Crosshair IV Formula, AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE (standard clock @3.4Ghz), Radeon HD 5970 2GB, OCZ Black Edition DDR3 1600Mhz CL8 4GB (2x2048MB).

--

I'd also like to say that the new version of Procaster is definately a step forwards, as the games no longer crash if Procaster is running before they are launched. It seems far less resource and bandwidth intensive as well, so good job to the devs on that. I can add that I can't get the Chat functions that was added to work though, wich would've been handy when streaming in fullscreen. Then again, I do typically use my voice to interact with whoever is watching.

JabbaTitties 4th January 2011 09:41

Dwo

DWO ( dynasty warriors online) by aeriagames.

my isseu is with the american client.
the problem im having with this game is that i do see the hud of procaster in the game but it doenst respond to any buttons. i tryed it later in world of tanks and it worked fine so i dont think its my settings.

CosmicD 4th January 2011 14:51

Problems with Dead Space

Hello,

Has anyone have any problems with dead space ? I always have to use t he rightclick menu to start and stop casting in deadspace, the usual ctrl+alt+F1 doesn't seem to work in that game...