Livestream Forum

Livestream Forum (http://www.livestream.com/forum/index.php)
-   Feedback (http://www.livestream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Cursor Trails when Internet Browser Open - Anyone else having this problem? (http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10626)

SXFPantera 25th February 2013 17:00

Help Please. Cursor Trails when Internet Browser Open

2 Attachment(s)
Hey there!

So I downloaded the new version of Procaster and it has been working just fine. But I have encountered a problem when I open any form of internet browser. With a browser open, I cursor trails appear (as shown in the attachments below). I have looked to make sure my computer is not the reason this is occurring--it shouldn't be.

Any support would be great. It would be really helpful if this problem could be resolved quickly. Thanks!

Dante

ernielive 26th February 2013 18:06

SXFPantera,

Are you using Windows 8? Can you confirm this occurs also when opening a blank browser window (about:blank)?

SketchyGrl 25th March 2013 11:22

Same issue

I've been having the same problem. Livestream will work perfectly fine until I open the internet. Then the screen freezes and my cursor trails. Also, with the internet open, I have limited expansion of the streaming screen (meaning I can't widen the view or the screen goes black). I have a Windows 7.

SketchyGrl 25th March 2013 11:37

Internet Interferes with Livestream

Livestream will work perfectly fine until I open the internet. Then the screen freezes and my cursor trails. Also, with the internet open, I have limited expansion of the streaming screen (meaning I can't widen the view or the screen goes black). I have a Windows 7.

I wrote this on another thread, but I'm reposting as a new thread in case my problem is different than what someone else was experiencing.

Henry_live 31st March 2013 15:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by SketchyGrl (Post 37295)
Livestream will work perfectly fine until I open the internet. Then the screen freezes and my cursor trails. Also, with the internet open, I have limited expansion of the streaming screen (meaning I can't widen the view or the screen goes black). I have a Windows 7.

I wrote this on another thread, but I'm reposting as a new thread in case my problem is different than what someone else was experiencing.

SketchyGirl,

The issue you are reporting is likely an issue with using an under-powered CPU. Please post the following information so we can determine what the cause may be:

-Computer Processor
-RAM
-Operating System
-Procaster Preset being used (Normal/Medium + Mobile/etc...)
-Internet Connection (visit www.speedtest.net and send me the results of a test)
-Wired or WiFi?

Yumizoomi 9th March 2014 22:17

Can we revive this please? Because I am having the same problem!

bblinder 10th March 2014 09:18

Yumizoomi,

Please reference the previous response on the topic:

The issue you are reporting is likely an issue with using an under-powered CPU. Please post the following information so we can determine what the cause may be:

-Computer Processor
-RAM
-Operating System
-Procaster Preset being used (Normal/Medium + Mobile/etc...)
-Internet Connection (visit www.speedtest.net and send me the results of a test)