Livestream Forum

Livestream Forum (http://www.livestream.com/forum/index.php)
-   Procaster Mac (http://www.livestream.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   No "Speaker output" option (http://www.livestream.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10289)

ProofOfBoredom 12th January 2013 13:35

No "Speaker output" option

2 Attachment(s)
I'm trying to stream making some music, however I don't have the option to select speaker output, only built-in mic output.

I have already tried removing the procaster audio extension then re-installing the software but this has made no changes to the issue.

I am running mountain lion and the latest procaster beta, I have attached my system specs and a screen cap of the audio mixer options.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ProofOfBoredom 12th January 2013 13:45

No "Speaker output" option

I'm trying to stream making some music, however I don't have the option to select speaker output, only built-in mic output.

I have already tried removing the procaster audio extension then re-installing the software but this has made no changes to the issue.

I am running mountain lion and the latest procaster beta, I have attached my system specs and a screen cap of the audio mixer options.

coryfrans 14th January 2013 09:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProofOfBoredom (Post 36056)

Hello,

Just to be sure, after you removed the extension, did you restart your computer or no?

ProofOfBoredom 19th January 2013 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by coryfrans (Post 36067)
Hello,

Just to be sure, after you removed the extension, did you restart your computer or no?

Yes, this fixed the issue, thanks for the help :)

Lemonycosmos 22nd January 2013 01:24

Screen Sound not working (Procaster)

First off, I have a Mac.
I had the procaster which the screen audio did work, then a warning came up saying I needed to reinstall the procaster. After I did, the option for sharing screen audio does not appear anymore. Did I mess it up? Or is there a problem with the procaster?

athlon1 23rd January 2013 10:26

You might try going back to an older version..

ernielive 23rd January 2013 10:32

Please follow these steps:

- Open Finder
- Press Shift+Cmd+G
- When the Go To Folder window appears, type /System
- In the System folder, navigate to the Library folder, then Extensions folder
- Move ProcasterAudioRedirector32 (or LivestreamAudioRedirector) to the trash
- Move the Procaster application to the trash
- Clean out the trash bin
- Reboot your machine
- Install Procaster from this link