We are pleased to announce that we have release a new version of the Mogulus studio with many small improvements.
- You can now list your all your channels at the touch of a button, right on the Studio login screen.
- New camera quality setting. In the camera settings you will see 4 options for image quality instead of the previous 3. Try option 3 – it is not the default but we recommend to try it for better video quality when streaming live, if you have the bandwidth.
- Video Search now has paging, providing the ability to browse through more than 50 results.
- Events in the Setting>>My Channel page option has been restructured to be actual dates. This will allow us to create a schedule on the website, for viewers to easily find new events.
- Re-aranging clips in a storyboard (dragging around, re-ordering) has been optimized and bugs have been fixed.
- The new Mogulus player and options have been integrated in the “Get Player” tab, to allow you to easily get the embed tag for the new player right from your Studio.
- The studio now shows the “Broadcast Live” tab by default when logging in.