Network Solutions, leading provider of web-based solutions for small businesses, will host the GrowSmartBusiness webinar that will feature small business owners and experts discussing how they have overcome challenges when it comes to financing and marketing their businesses.
The webinar, powered by Mogulus Pro, will be streamed live on Thursday, April 30, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. (EST) on www.mogulus.com/networksolutions .
The challenges with marketing and finance will be covered in a lively session that will be moderated by Network Solutions CEO, Roy Dunbar. The discussion participants include:
• Kristina Bouweiri, CEO of Reston Limo, the largest independent limousine service in the U.S.
• Anita Campbell, Editor of Small Business Trends
• Thomas Heath, Columnist, The Washington Post’s Value Added
• Kelly Muccio, Founder of Lost Boys, a fashionable clothing store recently featured on Good Morning America
• Surfy Rahman, Co-owner of Indique, a popular DC-area restaurant chain.
To register and get more information visit: http://growsmartbusiness.eventbrite.com
Tune in on Thursday, April 30, at 2:00PM (ET) at www.mogulus.com/networksolutions to watch the live stream!